Tuesday, September 28, 2010

5 Things I heart

I realized it has been a while since I did this segment...too long in fact. I decided to get a little more specific and highlight different stores and vendors with things I heart from them specifically. Today I have been working on our design for the Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Christmas House and trolling John Salibello Antiques while trying not to die from all the fabulous. Here are 5 things I just cannot get over--believe me it was a struggle to only select 5, check out their website and see for yourself!


Four Tier Etagere made of Faux Antlers. I LOVE this 1960's piece, it's so chic.



Pair of White Lacquered Wood Armchairs with Flower Back detail. Who wouldn't want these?


Pair of Lacquered Wood and Rope "Harp" Chairs. Circa 1970. There are no words.


Stone Inlay Tusk Console Table. I probably shouldn't love it because some poor elephant lost it's tusks, but I prefer to imagine it dying of natural causes.



Pair of Gilded & Patinated Brutalist Steel Spike Wall Sconces. These are 37" long. They killed me.

1 comment:

YHBHS said...

brutalism, rope chairs, and vintage "cure" albums, like charlotte sometimes.

perfect posting!