Friday, February 4, 2011

5 Things I Heart - Lee Kleinhelter

Lee Kleinhelter owns Pieces, one of the coolest stores in Atlanta (I am also thrilled to be in the Top 10 under 40 with her!) Lee has an amazing eye for finding one of a kind, exquisite items and breathing new life into them, in addition to her melt-worthy accessories and off the shelf items. Lee's top 5 things make me want to run out and buy them all just so I can sort of be like her.




#1: DYING OVER THIS.
I do not own (YET), but it makes me happy and gives me the travel bug...big time. Globe Trotter Cententary Suitcase from J. Crew.




#2: LOVING ANYTHING FURRY & WHITE. Mongolian lamb fur down pillow available at Pieces.




#3. SILVER POLISH ON THE TOES.
Never thought I'd like, but it's actually fun! Available wherever Dior Makeup is sold.




#4. I KNOW IT SOUNDS SILLY.
But if you have kids there's always a mess. Lately I've been loving these multi colored bandanas.
We use them instead of bibs. Yes, he looks like he's about to be in a rodeo, but they are so functional. Perfect for our little dude. Available at J. Crew.




#5: CLEARLY PERFECT.
Our Acrylic Block Frames have flown out the door...some of which have ended up in our home. Of course, it's all about the photograph. Available through Pieces.


Up next, the super fly 5 things list from Emily Amy of Emily Amy Gallery!

2 comments:

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

i have that silver polish. and i wear it on my toes.
holla.

Niki P. said...

That polish is awesome, but I am waaaaayyyyyy too pale for that right now.