Friday, February 25, 2011

5 Things I Heart - Emily Amy

Emily Amy is hip. She is the owner/curator of Emily Amy Gallery with an incredible eye for great art that is affordable. Aside from her obvious gift for curating beautiful artwork, she has great eclectic style and a fantastic personality. She is one of the coolest people I know and her list is proof of that. Her positivity is contagious and her sunny disposition make her so fun to be around--here are 5 things make her smile.



#1 Elizabeth and James
A little hipper than most lines that Neiman’s carries and right up my alley. A tad bohemian and even more artsy; a perfect combination. Available at Neiman Marcus.




#2 Okkervil River
Because they recorded their first real album in their friend Brian’s garage...and it sill remains one of the best albums I’ve ever heard. (the title isn’t bad either--it’s called “Don’t Fall in Love with Everyone You See.”




#3 Frank Family Champagne Blanc de Noir
Because any champagne is good, but this one is exceptional. And the tasting notes site aromas of toasted hazelnuts and warm baked bread. Yum. Available through Frank Family Vineyards.




#4 Bibim Bop and Tofu House
I love to head up Buford Highway for dinners that I could never cook myself and this is one of them. Absolutely delicious.




#5 Wonderroot
I must admit, I am a little biased because my boyfriend founded this community arts center several years ago, but it does so much good for Atlanta and its tag-line is “uniting artists and community to inspire positive social change.” Now that’s inspiring.


Next up is the marvelously talented Lauren Rubinstein of Lauren Rubinstein Photography.

4 comments:

Capella Kincheloe Interior Design said...

Emily is hip. Great 5 things.

Terry said...

Bravo Emily Amy, bravo.

Emily Amy Gallery said...

Thanks so much for featuring me Niki!! I am so honored.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

5 friday's favorites!
I heart too :-)