Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles


This is really a fantastic magazine. It's one of my favorites because it does such a good job of profiling local talent, businesses, and all around good design. I consider it an honor to be in this magazine and right now some of my favorite people are in the current issue!!! If I haven't told you yet, my favorite building in ATL is Plaza Towers (ok, so it's technically 2 buildings). They sit right on Peachtree Street in Buckhead and I just think they are beautiful tributes to modern architecture. I also happen to adore several people who live there. My clients Scott Murphy and David Spirt, we worked with them for over a year creating their dream home at PT and it turned out so beautiful and they were so much fun to work with. My favorite brother and sister duo, Jason and Andrea Moattar, both are georgous inside and out (and their homes are beautiful too!) And last but not at all least, my dear dear friends Rory Carlton and Barry Leach. Barry was my professor at AIU and we grew to love eachother...a little slowly at first. But Rory and Barry are such a great couple and I do so much love our cocktail evenings and Sunday brunches! Plaza Towers is celebrating it's 40th Birthday this year and I have been so fortunate to have worked in two units in these beautiful buildings. Pick up a copy of AH&L and take a look!

No comments: