Monday, July 20, 2009

Park Here!

While sitting at the stop light on West Peachtree & 14th Street I looked to my right and noticed the parking lot on the corner. I didn't really think anything of it, until I noticed this funny looking terminal. When I looked closed I realized that it was an electronic "pay-to-park-here" machine (yes I do believe that is the technical term.) In my head I was thinking how clever that was, as opposed to those big metal things that you have to shove your money into. Then I realized that it was Solar Powered!!!! Even better!!!! I was so excited I grabbed my camera and took a snapshot. The fact that whoever owns the lot thought enough to not only use a more convienent and less frustrating form of collecting money, but they also made is powered by solar energy makes me want to park there even more! Thanks parking lot owner, way to do your part!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Nice! Atlanta's got a lot of solar energy to capture after all...