Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!

While in San Francisco I stayed at the Hyatt at the Embarcadero for part of my trip. My dad had a suite and I was very very excited when I stopped by his room to drop something off. It was lovely really, until he showed me something (I believe his exact words were "you're husband is going to love this...") It was a TV that was integrated into the mirror of the powder room!!!! Forget my husband, I wanted to hang out and watch cartoons! As a designer we have integrated televisions for clients into lots of areas, kitchens, showers, etc. but I have never seen one that was literally a part of the mirror! It was a full assembly where the televsion was completely flush with the rest of mirror and it did sit off the wall a bit (with lovely back lighting) most likely to accomodate some part of the television's parts & pieces. But I was so excited and I have to find this product so that I can use it, I thought it was awesome!


No comments: