Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Studying...yes that's right...

I am so sorry that I haven't been so good about posting lately. I have been studying, that's right people, I have been studying. I am taking the NCIDQ exam in October. The NCIDQ stands for The National Council of Interior Design Qualification and it is an exam that designers take to get licensed with the state (sort of like an architect) It is a huge 3 day test and I have been studying for weeks and I am beginning the cram portion since the test is only like 8 weeks away. I pretty much have to re-educate myself on everything that I learned in college. This exam covers everything from programming and client interviews to building & life safety codes. So please pardon me if my postings are a little less frequent between now and then!


2 comments:

Blue said...

Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Cramming is an understatement...we are living, breathing, and brushing our teeth with NCIDQ on the brain ;)