Thursday, November 5, 2009

Inspired Interiors

Last night was the book signing for Suzanne Kasler's new book, Inspired Interiors (click here and you can purchase a signed copy!) It was held at Bungalow Classic, hosted by the lovely Courtney & Randy Tilinski. I think Atlanta's entire design community was there, and then some; the store was just full of some of my favorite people. Everyone was there to support Suzanne and it was a really lovely event and a great party. Suzanne is a very accomplished designer from Atlanta and she does really beautiful work. As a young designer in this city she is one of the names that I look up to and I was thrilled to meet her and get my copy of her book (and have it signed!)I had my trusty camera on hand so at least the photos are better then the ones I take with my phone! The book is really fantastic, the photography is great, so far I have only flipped through but I can't wait to actually have time to read it! Go get it!



Dustin from Waterworks and I with our books, I coerced him into purchasing one (wink wink)



Party People.



More Party People (all joking aside, I love that black, red & orange pillow in the foreground!)



Courtney & me (I heart her!)



The book.



Me with Suzanne Kasler! She's really lovely!

No comments: